Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on  *Java Lead  With Production Support** (9+
Years)* Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name,
contact details, Salary, and availability date.

 *Requirement details:*

*Title               :*  *Java Lead With Production Support(9+ Years)*

*Location       :* *Mclean, VA*

*Duration      : 6-12+ Months *

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:* *Java Lead With Production Support(9+ Years)*

*Job Description:*

·         9+ Experience in Design and Development of Applications and Web
Services using the Java EE, JSP, XML, Weblogic 10, AJAX.

·         Ability to independently perform the all developer duties from
Analysis to deployment to post production defect fixing.

·         Lead the Contractor team of developers and remain key Point of
Contract on technical deliverables from the team.

·         Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML.
Produce high quality design artifacts that cover all aspects of sound
architecture. Ability to review and comment on Jr Developers design.

·         Strong experience in using JEE patterns in real time situations.

·         Integration experience using Web Services and EJB

·         Strong experience in using XML, JAXB, and XML persistence using
XQuery.

·         Experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - ANT,
Shell script, Maven, and Jenkins.

·         *Experience with L3 support/production support*

·         Ability to analyze and quickly debug production issues.

·         Expert in UNIX and LINUX script

·         Strong oral and written communication skill

·         Experience with DB2,Sybase

·         Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug
techniques)

·         Expert in creating SQL, XQuery and Stored Procedures, performance
tuning of Database queries

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.