Hi There,

Please add my id to your list and send me C2C requirements to
*sant...@vejars.com* <sant...@vejars.com> or call on* 972-996-2881*

*Role* *Visa* *Experience * *Locaition* *Relocation *

SQL Server DBA GC 11 Years Katy, TX Yes
ITIL Change Management Analyst H1B 7 years  Austin, TX Yes
VMWare DataCenter H1B 11 Years Detroit, MI  Yes
Unix/Linux Admin H1B 9 Years Charlotte, NC Yes
SQL Server Developer H1B 8 years St. louis, MO Yes
Business Analyst  GC EAD 12 Years Wayne, NJ Yes
Java Developer H1B 8 Years Charlotte, NC Yes
ETL Data Stage Developer H1B 11 Years San Antonio, TX Yes
.Net Developer H1B 8 years Houston, TX Yes

*Thanks you.*

*Santosh Reddy Patlolla *| Sr.  Bench Sales | Vejars Technologies, Inc.

722 S Denton Tap Road, Suite 280, Coppell, TX 75019

(p) 972-996-2881 |  sant...@vejars.com

*www.vejars.com <http://www.vejars.com/>*