Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Lead Oracle DBA with AWS *for one of our client at
*Sunnyvale,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Lead Oracle DBA with AWS*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         3-5 years - As Oracle DBA, in a Technical/Customer Support role

·         1 years - In a lead or self-starter role capacity.

·         1-3 years - *Unix and SQL scripting skills*.

·         Intermediate level strong Database skills and with high energy
and enthusiasm to work in the area of *Data Security.*

·         Develop scripts, reports to collect and analyze database activity
monitoring, Audit data and Reporting.

·         Strong communication skills and very fluent written and spoken
English is a must.

·         Must have worked in production environments and aware of
sensitivity of these changes.

·         Must have worked as On-call duty (moderate).

·         Must be able to setup kiosk in a Virtual environment for regular
POC or proof of concepts.

·         Knowledge of how to quickly work on setting up required software
in an AWS, KVM a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com