Hi,

Greetings! Hope you doing well.

*This is Prasanthi from Libsys Inc. *We have very urgent opening with one
of our premier client and immediate interview schedule for qualified
resources, based on their availability. We are looking for someone who can
start this project immediately. Please go through the below requirement and
let me know your concern.

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt
response on this

*Project Details:*

*Position Title*: Sailpoint Consultant

*Location: *San Jose, CA

*Duration*: 6 Months

*Experience: *8+ Years

*Job Description:*

·         Solid knowledge and understanding of Identity and Access
Management fundamentals

·         At least 2 -3 years’ experience in using SailPoint IdentityIQ
product

·         Experience with Identity & Access Management architecture

·         Experience with deployment of SailPoint solutions in a large
scale environment

·         Strong understanding of web services & identity lifecycle

 Thank You,

*Prasanthi Kota, *Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9556