*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number** 408-317-9256 EXT:- 311*

*Location  :::
VA-Virginia/McleanDuration  :::
 6+ Months *

Responsibilities:
- Managing Current MFT (Manage File Transfer) platform from a technology
perspective.
- Applying application patches.
- Creating system enhancements.
- Solving complex problems within the environment.
- Integrating the software with enterprise infrastructure.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
pipelines
- Influencing resiliency and scalability in production environments in
Amazon Web Services and other cloud platforms
- Enabling systems with automated monitoring and alerting
- Supporting web applications built using open source stack

- Configuring SFTP, FTPS, and HTTPS file transfers
- Configuring and working on Connect:Direct
- Work with network, load balancer, and firewall teams to install manage
file transfer products
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of
ownership and drive

Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
*-  At least 2 years of experience in designing and installing MFT products*
*- At least 5 years maintaining an MFT product*
*- At least 5 years of experience in Sterling File Gateway OR at least 5
years of another MFT product*
*- At least 1 year of experience with Connect: Enterprise and Connect:
Direct*
*- At least 5 years of experience with Unix or at least 5 years of
experience with Linux*
*- At least 1 year of experience with ITIL practices and principles.*

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.