Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Test Lead with Mainframe* for one of our client at *Austin,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*Test Lead with Mainframe*

*Austin, TX 78737*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* Job Description:  *Your IMMEDIATE action is requested: Submit the
background request through FADV, selecting the proper package <enter
package>. The following MUST be cleared green prior to start: SSN trace*
Database Checks*National Sex Offenders Registry*DMV* <Drug Screen>
Note: Suppliers are NOT PERMITTED to start any contractor until
verification from the MSP indicates all requirements have been met and
start details are provided. Background pending means all above are cleared
green but Education and Employment are not yet complete. The Education and
Employment MUST be cleared green within 30 days of start of assignment. Any
background check with a “Red” or “Yellow” result will require further
adjudication by the supplier only in FADV systems. Background reports are
not to be sent to the MSP.

*Drug test details:                           *No

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com