Hello Everyone, Hope you are doing well.

Please check the below requirement and send me matching consultants to
as...@dvgts.com or reach me at 609-246-2380

*NOTE: For h1b consultants, we need H1B VISA COPY and ID PROOF must for
submission.*

*Skill Set                 :               Fraud Solutions Architect*

*Location               :               Atlanta (GA) Or NJ*

*Duration               :               6 Months (Extension Possible)*

*Experience           :               8+ Yrs*

*Mode of interview: Initial phone screening + SKYPE or WebEX*

*Job Description:*

*Responsibilities*

· Present the Actimize solutions to our customers in a post-sales role,
creating credibility for the Professional Services
· Lead the solution design effort on a variety of NICE Actimize projects.
· Design, review and document the on-site architecture of the NICE Actimize
solutions, working together with the NICE Actimize implementation teams and
the customer business and IT teams.
· Provide technical guidance and leadership to the project teams throughout
all project phases, from planning to production deployment and beyond.
· Collaborate with product management on defining new product features
· Create standard architecture documents, best practices and tools to be
used by the professional services team in the various projects
· Work with presales teams to design and present possible solutions to
potential new customers, as well as help with RFI/RFP responses

*Skills and Background*
o Software Integration Solutions design
o Customer Presentation and Technical Writing
o Web architecture: web servers & application servers
o Database systems like Oracle and MS-SQL Server
o Designing for high availability
· Consultative approach to mentoring
· Customer facing experience, preferably in a Consulting or Professional
Services capacity
· BA degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant experience
(advanced degree a plus)
o Hardware sizing
o System interfaces: web services, message queuing
o Designing for high-volume scaling
o System performance analysis and troubleshooting
· Experience within the Financial Services industry a plus (banking,
brokerage or insurance)

--

Thanks & Regards,

ASHOK

Technical Recruiter

DVG Tech Solutions LLC.
Phone:609-246-2380 || 609-250-0900 x102
Email: as...@dvgts.com  || Web: http://www.dvgts.com
5 Independence Way, Suite 300,Princeton,NJ 08540.