Hi,

This is Sukesh From ProNix Inc ,

Please go through the below requirements, if you have any consultant
available please send me the updated profile and details.

Position : Java/J2ee Developer

Location : San Jose, CA

Duration : 6+ Months

*Job Description : Need 10 years of experience*

*Candidate should be strong on Coding Test*

*Primary Skills :* JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JPA/ Hibernate, jQuery, JavaScript,
JSP, CSS, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Webservices.

Sukesh

*ProNix **Inc*

Ph: 609-378-1036/ Fax: 732 909 2000

*suk...@pronixinc.com <suk...@pronixinc.com>* / www.pronixinc.com /
"E-Verify Employer"

*Note:* This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line.