Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self, Sudhakar from *logic soft**.* We have a requirement for *PeopleSoft
Functional (North america Payroll )* consultant *in **Miami, FL*

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at *614-884-5544
Ext. 229*, Drop the suitable profiles on *sudha...@logicsoftusa.com
<sudha...@logicsoftusa.com>*

*Title:** PeopleSoft Functional (North america Payroll ) consultant*

*Location:** Miami, FL*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

   - Need some one who is excellent in Peoplesoft ---North america Payroll
   - Candidate should have 3 full lifecycle  implementation expereince.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Logic soft,inc.*

5900, Sawmill Road, Suite 200, Dublin, OH - 43017

WORK:  (614) 884-5544 x 229| FAX:  (614) 884-5540 |

Email: sudha...@logicsoftusa.com | Visit Us: www.logicsoftusa.com |