*Atlanta GA*

*DURATION*

*LONG TERM*

*CLIENT*

*DIRECT*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*Phone*

*State Experience Highly Preferred*

*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

Hands on software development experience with JSF2.1, Hibernate, JPA 2.1,
and EJB 3.1 is a must - please do not apply otherwise. Onsite in-person
interview is mandatory for this position, we don't accept skype interviews.
We hope to finish this process pretty quickly when we find the right
candidate.  We received a lot of resumes in our first attempt but we did
not see many candidates with adequate experience as a full stack developer
in these technologies.

We are looking for 2 java developers who can code end to end (front end,
middle tier, and back-end). We are looking for individuals who can work on
the assignment right away, with minimum learning curve. Selected resources
will work on phase 2 of this project.

Interview process will consist of resume review (step 1), telephone
screening (step 2), and in-person interview (step 3). We plan to complete
this process within 2 weeks after receiving resumes. Face to face is a
must, and video interviews (skype etc). Are not acceptable to us. If we
receive a very good candidate, we plan to move forward even before reaching
before deadline submission.

*Job duties*
this position requires a person who can independently design, develop, and
implement solutions as per the use case descriptions and design
specifications.

*Responsibilities include*

·      Understand and analyze details provided in the use case

·      Understand and analyze process flow diagrams (business process
workflow)

·      Estimate effort for technical analysis, design and development

·      Develop software using J2EE design patterns with emphasis on
reusability

·      Must adhere to coding standards and design specifications

·      Analyze and resolve technical issues independently

·      Conduct peer code reviews, and perform unit testing

*Job Qualifications*

·      Senior Java Developer with 6+ years of experience. Hands on
experience in developing java applications using JSF 2.x is mandatory.

·      Required Work Experience and Skills:

·      Strong, in-depth software development experience using Java

·      Skills: Java, J2EE, JSF 2.x, EJB 3.x, JPA (Hibernate), PrimeFaces
3.x, Eclipse 3.x/4.x, JBoss 7.x, Oracle 12c

·      Strong understanding of Oracle RDBMS, Data models, SQL

·      Experience in writing SQL statements

·      Ability to estimate development effort and timely delivery of
assigned work

·      Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and
creative

·      Strong team emphasis and relationship building skills

·      Ability to organize, plan and implement work assignments, and work
under pressure

·      Preference will be given to candidate with additional skills below,
however these are not mandatory:

·      Experience in building web applications for business process
automation (workflows, work queues, forms, or documents).

·      Exposure to enterprise content management systems- preferred but not
mandatory.

·      Excellent communication skills

*Skills*

*Required*

*Years Used*

*Last Used*

EJB

*5 Years*

Hibernate

*5 Years*

JPA

*5 Years*

JSF

*7 Years*

SQL

*5 Years*

Thank You,

Warm Regards,

Mani

Technical Recruiter

HCL Global Systems Inc.

Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157

Email: r...@hclglobal.com

Web: http://www.hclglobal.com

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.