Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the* Eden Prairie, MN *is currently
seeking a ,to *Senior UX Designer *join their organization. I have included
a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Job Role: Senior UX Designer Location: Eden Prairie, MNDuration: 3-6
Months *

*Immigration:  Must be USC/GC strongly. *

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of a team
If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.) ICP
team

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position? (Please be
detailed as to what the candidate is expected to do or complete on a daily
basis)
Create compelling user interface designs for web, mobile, and desktop
software products
Contribute to the development of user interface design patterns and other
leading-edge tools and reusable assets that aid in efficient and effective
user experience designs
Collaborate closely with cross-functional product development teams on UI
prototype design and development
Conduct remote and in-person user research as needed, including summative
usability testing, formative usability testing, contextual inquiry,
surveys, and interviews
Sets priorities and ensure task completion on multiple concurrent projects

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
Experience with Axure and Photoshop preferred

*What skills/attributes are a must have? *Must have a bachelor’s degree or
equivalent experience of 5+ years’ experience as a designer and usability
practitioner
Proven ability to deliver research and design work on time while working on
multiple projects
Experience with web applications required
Must have demonstrated experience delivering quality user interface design,
including wireframes and specifications
Must have demonstrated experience delivering user research
Must possess strong organizational skills and excellent relationship
building skills
High level of energy and customer focus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Mike Smith - IT RecruiterDirect: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630)
444-7090Email: **msm...@ayrglobal.com* <msm...@ayrglobal.com>
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: **www.ayrglobal.com*
<http://www.ayrglobal.com/>

*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*