*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Title:                        *Frontend Developer - 29248

*Duration:              *      (12+ month Contract)

*MOI :                          *Telephonic + Skype

*Location:                     *Chattanooga, TN

*Zip:                               *37402

*Rate is $40/hour on C2C*

*Job Description:*

I currently have 5 developers under this specific hiring manager so send me
your best professionals! It is a GREAT working environment and the
contracts are LONG TERM! We have a great relationship with this group and
they are awesome, laid back guys. They hold training seminars and
conferences for all dev teams to learn skills they might not be working
with like Cloud, Angular, .Net 4.5, and other cutting edge tools that
everyone is dying to get their hands on. Great team dynamic!

*Project Details:*

One of my client's in Chattanooga, TN is looking to bring on a Software
Engineer/Application Analyst to support a large migration project. This
project includes a few thousand applications across 50 servers. I am
looking for an IT professional to ensure a smooth migration from Windows
2003 to Windows 2008R2. The key is to successfully migration the
application functionality.

If you looking to join an Enterprise Company with some of the Top IT
Professionals in East, TN, then let me know!

*Technical Must Haves:*

·         Frontend Developer (.NET platform experience preferred)

·         Angular

·         HTML/HTML5

·         CSS/CSS3

·         JavaScript

·         Angular version 1.6/2 mostly (version 1 or 2 is acceptable)

·         HUGE PLUS if candidate has:

·         C#

·         Typescript – huge plus

·         If candidates know JavaScript only, Typescript isn’t absolutely
needed, just preferred

·         .NET Platform experience

*Additional Must Haves:*

·         10/10 Communication

·         Must be able to answer technical and non-technical questions
regarding previous projects

·         Must be able to handle issues on their own and be comfortable
making technical recommendations without permission or little guidance

·         Must be EXCITED about learning Angular 2 and be able to add best
practice tips regarding Frontend Developer to a team of Full stack
developers- when needed

·         Must be EXTREMELY knowledgeable of JavaScript Libraries and how
they interact with existing and /or new code.

·         Will be asked to conduct a white board session during a skype
interview- must be comfortable with this

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Office:* 310-872-1323

*Email : *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com |  *Hangout : *
dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com