Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.Please send your resume on kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title*

Sr. Cisco Voice Engineer

*Project Location*

Dorchester, MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract To Hire

 *Moi = Telephonic + Skype*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

   - Installing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications products
   including Unified Communications Manager, Unity and Call Center Enterprise/
   Express.
   - Implementing and supporting the technical architecture and physical
   design of the network: analyzing existing voice and data networks and
   recommend solutions.
   - Installing and configuring voice gateways as part of the IP telephony
   system
   - Installing and configuring LAN switches.
   - Troubleshooting, maintaining, upgrading, and providing solutions to
   complex hardware/software problems.
   - Managing day to day project activities during infrastructure
   installations..
   - Assisting support technicians in troubleshooting installations.

*Qualifications include: *

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
   discipline; equivalent experience acceptable.
   - Experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified
   Communications, Unity and UCCE/UCCX.
   - Experience with creating and maintaining UCCE/UCCX scripts.
   - Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot
   LANs and WANs.
   - Experience implementing and supporting network solutions given
   requirements and goals.
   - CCVP, CCDP, or CCIE certification preferred.

Regards,

Kulwinder

recruiter