Hi,

This is Sukesh From ProNix Inc ,

Please go through the below requirement, if you have any consultant
available please send me the profile and details

Role: Sr Frontend/UI developer – 2 Different positions

Location : Princeton, NJ (Locals/Nearby  - F2F is Must)

Duration : Long Term

Interview mode : Phone and In Person

*Job Description : Need 9+ years of experience*

*Primary Skills* -  Javascript,  Jquery, AngularJS 1.2, SPA, Content
Management
*Secondary Skills*- , HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap or Backbone

*Required skills:*

   - Need a resource with 8-10 Years of experience, should be very strong
   with JavaScript, Jquery.
   - 6+ years in object oriented  JavaScript development required and still
   hands on.
   - Strong experience with content management.
   - Strong Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
   - Experience with SPA and responsive web designs.
   - Experience in desgning applications for mobile and tab.
   - Extensive experience working with *Javascript libraries AngularJS,
   NodeJS, Bootstrap, Backbone*).
   - Some experience as lead or architect required

 Sukesh

*ProNix **Inc*

Ph: 609-378-1036/ Fax: 732 909 2000

*suk...@pronixinc.com <suk...@pronixinc.com>* / www.pronixinc.com /
"E-Verify Employer"

*Note:* This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line.