*Hi ,*

*Please lookup the below position and if you are comfortable then share
your updated resume.*

*Job Title: Front End .NET Developer*

*Duration: 6+ months                                           *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Interview Mode : In-Person*

*Must Have Skills*
Angular JS
Type Script
C#

*Detailed Job Description:*
4 years of industry experience designing and developing enterprise scale
services platforms

4 years of experience in C with solid analytical, debugging and problem
solving skills

2 years experience in building scalable services on .Net platform

At least 1 year of hands on experience with Angular JSKnockoutBootstrap
related frameworks

At least 1 year of hands on experience with HTML5 CSS CSS3

At least 1 year of hands on experience with coding on JavaScript Typescript
and Relational DatabaseAt lea

*Please see manager feedback below:*

We need strong candidates having thorough knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, Angular
JS and Typescript. 80% of the work is going to be on these technologies but
the candidate should have very good understanding and skills of C# and
ASP.NET. 20 % of the work will involve in writing WebAPI with C# and coding
on ASP.NET.

* Email is the best way to reach me..!!*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abhishek Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Technologies Inc., www.sagegroupinc.com
<http://www.sagegroupinc.com> *

3400 Highway 35, Suite # 9, Hazlet, NJ 07730

*Email:* abku...@sagetl.com

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D0B4B1.6FF0FDA0][image:
/versions/webmail/12.5.1-RC/images/blank.gif]*

*Disclaimer*: This is not a Spam mail, we are contacting you because either
you have applied for a similar role with our company in the past, have your
resume posted on job boards, professional groups, etc., We apologize if
this email has caused any inconvenience, please disregard if this is not
relevant to you or reply with remove and we will be sure to take the
necessary steps to avoid any further inconvenience.