Greetings,

*This is Raj from PronixInc., Please share me suitable profiles to below
positions.*

*NOTE: PLEASE SHARE PROFILES TO **r...@pronixinc.com* <r...@pronixinc.com>
* only*

*Title: Sr. Web Methods Developer*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Location: Newark NJ.*

LOCALS PREFERRED....

EXPERIENCE: 10+ YEARS

Required Skills:

• 10+years of IT experience

• The position is for the WebMethods 8.2 Integration Services developer

• Understand functional requirements; work with Business teams for any
technical gaps.

• Develop, Review and refine technical design specifications

• Build and Test webMethods deliverables

• 5+ years experience in design, development, and implementation of complex
B2B and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions in WebMethods

• Hands-on technical experience with webMethods technologies Integration
Server, Trading Networks, Designer, Broker, etc, including architecture,
deployment, support and administration. Versions 7/8/9.x required

• Solid knowledge of ESB and SOA architecture and concepts and solid
knowledge or Web Services and XML

• Strong knowledge of EDI, both ANSI and EDIFACT and transaction sets

• 8 years Java development experience

• Solid knowledge of and experience with *NIX environments, including shell
scripting

• Solid knowledge of and experience with major RDBMS platforms (SQLServer,
Oracle, etc)

Thanks and Regards,
Raj G

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 609-378-1012 / Fax: 732 909 2000

r...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

/ *www.pronixinc.com <http://www.pronixinc.com/> / "E-Verify Employer"/ *
www.linkedin.com/in/raj-g-1b02b1134
<https://mail.google.com/mail/www.linkedin.com/in/raj-g-1b02b1134>

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line.