Is there a way to make an image of a disk drive under Oralux?

To: <oralux@lists.freearchive.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: [Oralux] Oralux 0.7.3 on a Sony Vaio

I was asked to repair a Sony Vaio laptop. It was a 2001 vintage with a Celeron 800. It turned out to be infested with numerous and various viruses. I loaded a Knoppix livecd, wiped the disk, reinstalled Windows and it all was well.

While I had it, I tried Oralux 0.7.3. Everything worked very well. The audio came up without a problem. The ethernet DSL worked without configuration. It had an 802.11b wireless card but I don't have a wireless router to test it with.

Jeff