Hello,
I can't seem to get lpr to print. When I type "lp <file>", I get the following:
        : error - scheduler not responding!
If I run lpstat, I get the this:
        lpstat: Unable to connect to server: Connection refused
It doesn't matter whether I run it as root or not. I installed printconf and ran it, and still get the same errors. When I was installing printconf, it gave me a localhost url to go to, but I can't seem to connect to localhost to check out the printer situation from there. Does anyone have any idea how to get it working?

Thanks,
Terrence