On 6/29/06, Gilles Casse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Denis,

If you answer to this mail, could you add the Oralux list in copy?

Ok, add a copy for Oralux list.

Denis Brandl writes:
 > In time, How the status of developing the customization of the Speakup
 > and Yasr in the Oralux?

Which kind of customizations would you expect please?

In the my opinion, the Speakup or/and Yasr is more user friendly
compared with the Emacspeak, emacspeack is very powerfull, more, the
level for learning for usage is high, for example, is necessary to
learn a to use the Emacs editor and this is not simple.

More, I used the yasr and speakup (in the oralux) and found very
friendly, more still is not complete, it offer more softwares or to
work in the others idioms.

My question is, which Jobs is in the list to do the speakup and/or
yasr, for example: Add the software, translation for idiom.

 > the Dosvox Brazilian Project (about
 > http://www.disabilityworld.org/Aug-Sept2000/tech/dosvox.htm), is
 > more friendly  that Projects for Linux Native.

I heard of this interesting project but do not try it. Why is this
solution more usable?

Recently, I write of article of conclusion of the High School, the
theme is "Free Software for Blind Peoples".
In the article, I compared softwares of the license proprietor and
licence free, I found many softwares in the two categories.

A software is Dosvox, developed in the Brasil ( and all portuguese
idiom), is a software for peoples blind, the source is available for
download and changes, more is not possible shop the changes, the
distribuition of changes is whitout cost comercial, and Dosvox not
execute in the Linux native, only using emulator (for example Wine).

The Dosvox is very friendly, it offer software for diverse categories
(browser, email client, chat, etc) is much easy for work, is of the
easy learning e fast usage.
A url about Dosvox in the idiom english is
http://www.disabilityworld.org/Aug-Sept2000/tech/dosvox.htm
The screens of the Dosvox (portuguese only) is here
http://intervox.nce.ufrj.br/dosvox/ferramentas.htm

--
Denis Brandl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]