To: <oralux@lists.freearchive.org>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 8:15 PM
Subject: [Oralux] Thanks

Whoever put all those cool streaming playlists in with emacspeak,
If someone from the oralux team put all those real neat streaming playlists in with emacspeak, thanks! I've found so many really fun and interesting streams from the BBC as a result of me trying to find one of my own .ram files and coming across all these files in the emacspeak directories. Especially since I've been *looking* for radio drama for quite some time. So if anyone responsible for/involved with that is on the list, thanks a million!

Terrence