Hello all

I'm trying to get an Apollo external synthesiser to work under Oralux,
but it doesn't speak anything This Apollo has two languages: UK English
and Portuguese (portugal)..

First I chose "Dolphin Apollo" from the list of external synthesisers at
the audio menu. Then, once I didn't know how Linux recognized the ports,
I chose "first serial port". When I got into Speakup, the system become
silent. So I got back into audio menu, selected "dolphin apollo" again
and selected "second serial port", and once again the system became
silent after geting into Speakup.

Does anyone have already tested Oralux with an Apollo or have some idea
what is happening?

Thanks

Cleverson