Hi, are Inbox, jukebox, rolodex, and x right free programs.
If so can they be downloaded with apt-get.
Mike.

----- (Original Message) -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Friday, September 29,  at 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Oralux] Re: couple of questions about speakup with oralux.

What I do is just hit insert enter on the keypad to shut off the
speech while I'm typing, then turn it back on when I'm done.  I can still
review the screen whenever I want though.  I haven't found a definitive
"key-echo-off" sort of feature yet.  As to Flite not pronouncing words
with X right, the only word I've found that to be true with is Linux.
Inbox, jukebox, rolodex, etc. sound just fine with flite.

Terrence