Hello, all,
I got a laptop and have put Oralux on it, but I have a few questions: 1. Does anyone have experience with USB wireless network adapters? What do I need to do to get one working under Oralux? I have the router all set up on my other PC; I just need to figure out how to make the card work. 2. Is there a program that will keep track of my battery and let me know when it gets low? If possible I'd also like it or another program to let me check the status of my battery. What do I need to do to mount an external CD-rom drive connected to my laptop via USB? Where would that show up?

Thanks,
Terrence