From: "Jarrod Jicha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, March 3,  at 4:52 PM
To: <oralux@lists.freearchive.org>
Subject: [Oralux] new lynix user with a question before I start

Hello there everyone. I am currently downloading oralux as I am writing this.
I do have one question though, as I will be extreemly new to this, but really
want to learn, as I am slowly getting tired of windows,  I have four sound
cards in this machine.  does anyone know what sound card oralux will pick when
it loads?  or is there a way of finding a way to tell it witch one to use?
also, could I make a 2GB partition to load this onto and run it that way as
apose to a cd? I have a 750GB drive in here, and have around 200GB left.

Jarrod Jicha