hey there everyone. was just wondering if anyone knows of an update coming? I
want to install this, but can't as no install if available. I don't have a
floppy drive, so can't do that. I have already made a primary partition on this
machine. wich is around 11GB. so am ready to do, I know I have a lot to learn
about lynux commands, but am wanting to try. I hate booting from cd, only cause
if something happens to the cd, then it won't work. smile.  I have tried the
feisty desktop cd, and like it, but not a lot works on it yet, and when you hit
install? the speach goes bye bye.  I don't have someone here that I would trust
to install lynux for me. that is for sure.  most of them know just enough with
windows to be dangerous. smile.
any thoughts, suggestions?

Jarrod Jicha
Station owner of The JamminJerry Radio Network
http://www.jjrn.net and http://www.jjrn.us

if you wish to contact me threw any messenger programs, you can use the
following.
E-Male, and MSN messenger for desktop:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN messenger for laptop:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:  jamminjerry1974
yahoo messenger:  jamminjerry2000
and skype:  jamminjerry

this e-mail has been scanned by PC Cillen 2007 with the latest virus
deffinitions