Hi, in oralux there is a tool that I thought was fdisk that helps you partition
your drive.
I would like to know if anyone knows the correct version that oralux uses.
The reason is I would like to get it for ubuntu.
My reason for this is so I can connect a drive to my computer and partition and
format it.
Ubuntu has fdisk, but you have to enter parameters.
The tool in oralux lets you use the tab key and gives menu choices.
It even tells you the drives you can choose.
This is a tool the knoppix installer starts if you choose to partition your
drive.
Thanks Mike.