Buzz Baxter said:

"Bastion of civil rights where you reside, I would suggest that you look in
the mirror.  Tell your daughter to route herself through some other country
and save all of us agravation."

Buzz Baxter, I'm trying to decipher what you said. If you mean that next
time you "don't enter" Singapore you'll have to be fingerprinted, then
you're wrong. US citizens are still welcome here, and only treated like
criminals if they've actually committed a crime.

If you mean that next time you get off a plane in Singapore you'll be
entertained by some uniformed goon who takes you off to an inspection room
and rams her finger up your rectum, then you're still wrong. That happens in
Detroit, not here.

Though, in your case, I wish ......

Peter O'Byrne
Singapore