And here we go again. I could add my two cents, but I really don't see that it's profited the group much to get distracted from our main interest and what brings us together (orchids) rather than what separates us. To Buzz Baxter, I say that it doesn't make much business sense for you to continue a conversation in such an intemperate manner. I have bought from you in the past, and I know I will never do so in the future because of what I see as your inappropriate behavior and hateful beliefs expressed here. Perhaps there are others as well.

At present I feel shame not about being an American but for some of the actions of the present unelected government. I have concluded that for the US, it's good to be very cautious about doing stuff that our sensible neighbors (and usually friends in spite of everything that happens) to the north, the Canadians, won't go along with.

Harvey Brenneise