>I've been following the discussion re the ebay seller offering large
lots of Cyp acaule & applaud everyone's enthusiasm to prevent taking of
native plants. However, if you look more closely at the ebay site (I
agree, it's poorly done) under "Store Policies", "Specialization" near
the top of the page, it says "One of the only suppliers of native
southeastern plants in the USA all grown on our 48 acre farm."
IF that's true, people could be getting stirred up over a *seemingly*
legitimate operation.
On a personal level, I don't approve of the idea of offering for sale
wholesale lots of native plants known to be difficult to grow, even if
they aren't illegally gathered. Caveat emptor.
Sandy Hardy
Richmond Hill, GA