Dedar fellow orchidists:

I've been seeing many comments regarding to the AOS elections. I think
there are many matters to be study in in this electronic group.
For example, I have available my book about Tachiran Orchids, where an
dramatic study on climate for each specie is carried out.
Beside, ten new species for science and 41 for Venezuela were reported.
All photos are full color with a small description. In this survey, we
can see 418 species which are growing in this part of Venezuela and
whose study was done in 3 years of field trips and condensated in 233
pages.
Especialists like Dr. Carl Luer, Stig Dalstrvm, Will Kvniger, Dr.
Gerlach, Dr. Carnevali, Eng. Eric Hagsater were collaborating during
this time to get a nice book and put it in your hand.
Any additional info, please contact to AOS or directly to:

Cisar Fernandez
Avenida Espaqa Urbanizacisn Campo Alegre N: 0-229
San Cristsbal, Estado Tachira- Venezuela
Cell: 0414-706.6509
Phone: 011-58-276-356.3830
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to