I had promised myself never to answer Andy directly again
on the OGD, I am breaking with that tradition today.

Someone has to speak up, let it be me.

You have for the longest time attacked all the good people
on this forum, not because they deserved any, but simply because
you have to satisfy your mean spirited attitude.

You act like  the orchid world barely deserves your divine attention.

Let me help you out of that dream Easton. The OGD does not need you,
the orchid world does not need you, the AOS has already shown they
do not need you.

This week you attacked several good people on this forum.
What you did to Marni and  Iris this week, what you did to many
others in the past year is unforgivable; it serves no useful purpose.

None of your venom serves any useful purpose, other than your boastfully
arrogant and dismissive ego. You forever  belittle other OGDers
and make them feel bad. You, Easton, are despicable.

I for one am fed up with your nonsense and your
disruptive behavior on this forum.

If Kenneth has the time and would  read all your post of the past year,
he should have no trouble finding more than sufficient cause to terminate your
subscription for the good of the majority, and the good name of this digest.