I have been privy to lots and lots on info on Bush snails for all of my 30
years in the orchid area...Sorry to report that they are a true menace and
are not easily controlled.   The big problem is that they have no sense of
smell so that the normal deterrents do not work well.  The only tried and
true method is to flush the entire pot with a fluid that will do the
job..You must also consider coating the area of the bench where the vector
started..That WILL do it..but forget bait..unless they just happen to crawl
over it..the bait will do no good.  Bill Bergstrom