Hi Karen,

Thanks... do I know you by any chance???  

:)

M


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Karen Frederiksen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [OGD] Mesurol in pellet form?


> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev: 
> > What I got was from the drug company Bayer
> > for garden use on edible
> > plants (strawberries, salads, etc), and came in a
> > dark blue pellet form.  I
> > guess I am supposed to sprinkle this over the plant
> > area, but how much is my question.
> Hi Marianne
> 
> We also use the blue pellets... aprox 5-8 pellets or
> so per pot, depending on pot size... The pellets will
> break down after a couple of days, so do consider to
> re-sprikle after that to make sure you got to all of
> them ...
> 
> Happy hunting
> 
> Kind regards
> Karen
> 
> 
> =====
> Sofaen - besat af katte
> http://www.geocities.com/simoom.geo
> 
> Orkide Vinduet - jfvnligt vandaliseret af katte
> http://www.orkide.hjem.wanadoo.dk
> _______________________________________________
> the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to