We are getting ready for our yearly Halloween  party.  We'll have about 10
guest who LOVE to see our greenhouse. Its attached to the house so I can;t keep
them out. Last year I was appalled at the behavior of some of the guest, Big
problem is the people in a happy party mood want to grab, touch and smell the
orchids-all without asking Several plants were knocked over and flowers were
lost.
 Has this happened to others? Any ideals on how to handle this situation?. I
don't want to be overprotective  and scream at people. Yet after waiting a
year for a flower having  unaware  quests do damage it is too much for this
orchid grower.
Thanks and Happy growing
LS