Hi Iris - I am curious as well, I was there, WHO is the accountant that was fired??? Please fill us in. I was in both of the AOS meetings and never heard anything about that. Art Moore was very serious about listening to the complaints that people had and perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt and see if things at HQ get going in the right direction again. Shirlee
Hi Iris, Where? What was this? Thanks for enlightening me! Marianne ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:33 PM Subject: [OGD] Report From Denver > According to my cousin, who was there, nothing really dramatic happened. > However, so many members are threatening to resign, and so many people refused to > vote, that the administration at least sat up and read the writing on the > wall. The main thing they did was fire the accountant. > Iris
_______________________________________________ the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD) [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

