Hi Everyone,
I've been reading all the information you provide for the last month or so. A 
very dear friend, my mentor, Al Rutel, told me about this. I am a hobbyist. I 
grow about 300 plants in an apartment in suburban New York. A lot of them are 
Dendrobiums and I happened to grow all three plants we've been talking about. 
My D. goldschmidtianum is labeled D. miyakei. Should I change the tag?  It 
blooms like the picture that someone posted. The canes are about 24" and 
pendant. D. victoria-reginae is more trailing than pendant and the blooms are more 
purple than red. Now, D. Kuniko (I never new the parentage until now) is the 
largest of the three. Growth pattern is rambling to say the least. Canes are 
24"-30". These flowers resemble D. victoria-reginae, more purple than red and with 
less white in throat.
PS. I hope there are no typos.
Regards,
Joe Cugno 
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to