Andy, we've never spoken, but I have heard  you from afar. Without regard to the AOS 
pies you've got your fingers in, you seem to be a rather enormous ass. George's "big 
mouth and combative attitude" are perfectly welcome speech with many of us. Infact, I 
welcome them over any platitudes which happily agree with the nefarious CITES scam or 
the implementation thereof. You speak of this tightening of the yolk around "the 
serious orchid growers" while referring to George's business as a "little backyard 
operation." One can clearly see that your idea of "the serious orchid growers" is a 
handful of large commercial producers. It seems to me that you have somewhat lost 
touch with either reality or your audience. I can start to understand why those who 
are not the "serious orchid growers" are so angry with the AOS who also share such a 
commercialized and obtuse view.

Steve Topletz
Nascent Orchids
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to