Boy do I hate getting into this sort of thing....BUT...when people say that
fascist type tactics are less threatening then 3000 lives...Well Excuse
Me.!!!!...When the government (which is SUPPOSED to be us, takes over your
life to the extent that everything you do is examined and then takes action
against you for any action that does not find favor with them...That is big
time trouble for all of us...I remind you that they have already admitted to
using Carnivore to entrap drug users and pushers...Now these are not my
favorite type of people...BUT we USED to have laws against wire
tapping,,,entrapment etc...These have no been abrogated to a certain
extent...and no one is complaining...guess why...Stop and think, for Gods
sake...this IS how it started in the bad old days of Russia and Germany...Do
not think for a moment that once the momentum is gained, that you will not
lose ever more of your freedoms...The present institutions are using the
fear of terrorists to advance their own credos...Once in place they are hell
to get rid of...MIND YOU I am only talking in terms of the bad aspects of
the Freedom Act...Just the portions that undermine what I have come to
expect from our government and constitution for 70 years...Bill
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids

Reply via email to