Hello Rob,
 
I am so sorry about the recent quagmire surrounding copyrights and article sharing.  Being a student and finding text books rather overpriced, I am sure you all know where I stand on the issue. 
 
Anyway:  I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your website, which is a real labour of love.  It's beautiful and informative, and I wish you all the best in continuing in your project!
 
Best wishes,
 
Marianne
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject: [OGD] Article copies.

Thank you all for reminding me that I'm asking for copies of articles all the time, and that I reached my limit for this year twice already.
 
        Rob Zuiderwijk
 
        E-Mail    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Website : PhragWeb - The Phragmipedium WebSite.
                      (http://www.phragweb.info)


_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to