Title: Re: Orchids Digest, Vol 6, Issue 68

This message is to Tom Hillson who wants to upgrade his RO water system to a larger one with greater capacity.

Tom, good news!  By all means contact SpectraPure in Tempe, Arizona.  They have great products, they are not pushy and overbearing as salespersons at some water treatment companies are, and they are very patient and helpful.  I recommend that you contact Mr. Charles Gibbs.  He was very helpful with me.  I set up quite a large system that serves 2000 orchids in four rooms in my basement as well as four humidifiers.  His estimates of what I would need were always on the dot.  I have been very happy with the RO system and the accessories we obtained from them.  High quality materials in my opinion, and fair prices.

The address is:

SpectraPure Inc.
215 S. Industrial Drive, Suite 2A
Tempe, AZ 85281-2941

Phone: (480) 894-5437
Toll Free:  (800) 685) 2783
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My best wishes to you Tom.  I hope you get the system you want, configured as you want it for your orchid growing setup.  Cheers!

Dr. Charles E. Bracker








On 12/29/04 6:03 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to