Dear Peter Croezen and All.
 
I received the following answer from Peru Embassy in Japan when I asked the possibility of legal import of flasks of Phragmipedium. kovachii from Peru.  I have translated into English since the reply was written in Japanese.
 
 
The reply is as follows.
Phragmipedium. kovachii is classified by INRENA into "CR" showing the most endangered species in Peru.
Overseas export of Phragmipedium.kovachii from Peru is still forbidden.
www.inrena.gob.pe/has( Propuesta de Categorizacion de Especies de Flora Amenazada, Familia; Orchidaceae)
 
CR = En Peligro Critico,
EN= En Peligro,
NE= No Evaluado,
NT= Casi Amenazado
VU= Vulnerable
 
We appreciate your offer of information. I would appreciate your favor in the future.
It is under examination what legislative action as the Embassy will be performed.
 
 
Yuki Sakamoto
Commercial Section-Embassy of Peru
Shibuya ku, Higashi 4-4-27  Tokyo150-0011
Tel : 81-3-3406-6486
Fax : 81-3-3409-7589
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 

 

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to