The Cymbidium Society of America will hold its 30th Cymbidium Congress Saturday March 5th in Santa Barbara. Its webpage didn't have current information (as of Saturday 1/22), but other messages here talking about speaker line ups reminded me of the CSA's line up. They will have Hadley Cash talking aout pink & white paphs; Roy Neale on influence of line bred plants on their outcross partners; Eric Christensen on new chinese cymbidiums & paphs; Ron Parsons on species cyms; "Bill" Goldner on growing phrags; and Lance Birk on paph species. Sounds like quite a nice event, and I'm sorry I can't attend!

Complete information can be had from Albert and Sandra Svoboda. [EMAIL PROTECTED] They've been handing flyers around at every chance they get, so I'm sure they won't mind me posting this here.

K Barrett
N Calif, USA