Hello Everyone,

I am looking for images of Paphiopedilum in situ. People have seen
the plants in cultivation, and there are so many out there. What there
are not enough of are pictures of how the plants grow and exist in
nature. From the pictures I have seen in many of the genus books, the
orchid in its habitat often is much more spectacular than a potted plant
from a greenhouse.  I would like to create an online gallery of images
of Paphiopedilum species in situ in order to help create more awareness
and appreciation for orchid conservation, especially Paphiopedilum. If you 
would be able to help by donating any pictures from your travels, I would be 
most appreciative. Naturally, all photographs used will be cited by
owner or in the case I recieve license from a book, from the original
publication and owner. Any image size or format is acceptable, I know my
way around Adobe Photoshop. And please, only send me photos you
have the rights to grant permission to!

Thanks again,
Steve Topletz


_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to