Andy,

Most Australians, indeed the ones that I know, have a great sense of
humour. It may be described as weird by those that don't know us but
that's they way we are fairly laid back. Any way you'd have to have a
sense of humour from all the crap I seen, apart from the actual orchid
information, written on these pages over the past 4 years or so that I
have been subscribing. I often criticise my wife for turning on the TV
Soaps at night but when I come home from a long day at the office I need
to unwind and so I turn on the computer open a beer or glass of wine and
sit back for the comedy hour and scroll through these postings. 
Personally I think that you all deserve to be nominated for Oscars, but
they probably don't have a category. 
Bless you all, and keep up the good work, its wonderful.

Best regards
William B. Dobson
Sydney, Australia

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:09:57 -0500
From: "Andy Easton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OGD] Well I have proved something beyond doubt......
To: <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Most of the Aussies that read this list lack a sense of humor at least.
I have never felt apprehensive in any part of Colombia but I did get a
bit edgy when Kevin Hopkins used to drive me through King's Cross
enroute from the airport to Peat's Ridge. I would say that probably most
of the denizens of KC were expatriate Kiwis so lets see if the N. Zeders
are as prickly as the Ockers!




_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to