Title: Just knowing I can get under O'Byrne's leathery skin is reward enough!
Seems to me that expatriate Kiwis have an axe to grind with descendants of there own forefathers. This harping on Poms, Krauts, Frogs and the like is about the lowest form of argument. Shows that the writer obviously has not come of age as yet. Does the same apply to expatriate Belgians?
 
RIDICULOUS!
 
Wolfgang H. Bandisch
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 2:39 AM
Subject: [OGD] Just knowing I can get under O'Byrne's leathery skin isreward enough!

I could care less whether I am mentioned in the same sentence as Guido or not. My day is made when I expose you for what you are: an expatriate Pom who has some knowledge of orchids but who is seriously lacking in basic decency. I will never forget your non-orchid vitriol, posted on this and other sites, nor will many others. As a professional orchid grower since 1973, I have never allowed myself to be distracted by opinionated amateurs.

Cheers,

Andy Easton





_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to