Charles wrote:
Also for the Australian readers: There used to be a nursery there that
sold Caladenia corms and such. Is this firm still in business and could
someone send me their contact info? I had an old envelope that I had
received from them, but it has become misplaced in the clutter and I don't
remember their name either.

thanks and regards,
charles
****************************
I think you may mean Les Nesbitts in Adelaide.  This is posted on the Nurseries 
Exporters guide on our website
Nesbitts Orchids, PO Box 72, Walkerville, SA 5081
Phone: 08 8261 1550 Fax: 08 8266 0372
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Postal export orders only.
Catalogue available. Dormant tubers available Nov.-Feb.
Genera: Australian deciduous terrestrial orchids. 


Colin Hamilton
Webmaster
Australian Orchid Council/"OrchidsAustralia"
Rockhampton, Qld. Australia
www.orchidsaustralia.com
Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals 
built the Titanic. 

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to