John,

How handy are you? I made a fog system out of copper pipe and fog nozzles that is hooked to a $150 Karcher electric pressure washer and  a cycle timer as well as a thermostat. I don't know how long the presure washer will hold up but it is going on its second season without problems.

Paul and Diane LeBlanc
Species Orchids, Ferns and Bromeliads
http://www.bluemoonexotics.com


>-----Original Message-----
>From: John Vandermeulen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:45 AM
>To: 'orchid digest'
>Subject: [OGD] Greenhouse mister
>
>Can you all suggest model/make/name for a greenhouse mister, please?
>Dimensions of house are approx. 12' x 20' x 8' high, i.e. ca 2,000 cu.
>ft. I am not looking for the grandest snazziest and therefore most
>expensive. We grow for our own pleasure. But I do want something that
>puts out a good mist - rain-forest type?
>John Vandermeulen
>Oakfield, Nova Scotia
>
>_______________________________________________
>the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
>[email protected]
>http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com
>

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to