The actual story is that one day Adam looked around and saw that all creatures 
had mates. He was lonely and requested, "Lord, can you make for me a perfect 
companion?". The Lord hesitated a bit and replied, "Yes I can, but it will cost 
you an arm and a leg, quite literally." So Adam replied, "What can I get for a 
rib?"

Bonaventure Magrys
Cliffwood Beach, NJ, USA 

----- Original Message -----
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:36:17 +0300
From: "Dr. Braem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [OGD] Spareribs
To: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"


>
>
>From: Peter O'Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [OGD] Re:pollinators/creation
>
>  
>
>>To solve that problem we are working on the mechanism of turning
>>a sparerib into a blonde.
>>    
>>
>
>Guido, you mustn't scoff. Stem-cell research is producing wonderful
>results ... it won't be that much longer before the Koreans can turn
>extract-of-sparerib into spare-parts-for-a-blonde.
>
Oh No Peter, we are much further than the Koreans. We actually already 
had a blonde made. She was looking pretty good but had a genetic defect.
She spent half the day phoning and the other half of the day buying 
shoes. So we scrapped her again. I think we have identified the problem.
I wrote the Vatican asking them to check the original bible texts to see 
if they could find any indication that would help us find out what rib
to take. I think there must have been a translation mistake in the Bible 
version we used.

Cheers
Guido

-- 
Prof. Dr. Guido J. Braem
Naunheimer Str. 17
35633 Lahnau
Deutschland/Germany




_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to