In a message dated 6/14/05 3:01:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Regarding Mr Pond trying to Flog his Phrags, how come we're getting
commercial spam printed in full on this digest ? (Check his header).

Peter O'Byrne
in Singapore

In the spirit of charity, I will assume that Mr. Stephenson sent out the list to all the names in his address book and simply forgot to delete the OGD. I agree strongly with Peter that it is inappropriate for this digest to be used for commercial advertising, and hope Mr. Stephenson will see these objections and be more careful in the future (as the list is unfiltered).

As to flogging, certainly the besseae hybrids do not have the substance or texture to withstand much flogging and remain saleable! Besides, if they misbehave enough to deserve flogging, who would want to own them?

Dennis