Hi all,

Thanks to all that responded either via the list or privately. You guys 
have given me some hope in growing this wonderful New World 
Orchids that I can only dream off previously. Now, the hard part, to 
source for some pleuros in this part of the world...  :-)

Best regards

Nik
in rain-soaked Kuala Lumpur.



On 5 Jan 2006 at 19:24, Nicholas Plummer wrote:

> > While you guys are at it, may I know is there is any Pleuros species
> > that I can grow and flower) in warm/hot condition?
> 
> Pleurothallis longissima blooms beautifully in my greenhouse, where
> summer daytime temperatures are usually 90 F (32 C).  Last summer, the
> greenhouse reached 98.5 F (37 C) on several days, and the
> Pleurothallis showed no signs of stress.  I'd say that qualifies as
> warmth tolerant.
> 
> Nick
> -- 
> Nicholas Plummer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
> [email protected]
> http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

---
Homepage : http://zanaf.dyndns.biz



_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to